Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund
More Info about Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
- Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund provides a one-time $1,000 scholarship award for students who will be enrolled full-time in post-secondary classes in the fall, following high school graduation.
- To be awarded a scholarship, eligible applicants must complete the online application on this website, March 8 - April 16. Late applications would be disqualified.
- Once awarded, the scholarship recipient must submit these required documents on or before September 1 following graduation:
- Letter of acceptance from the post-secondary educational institution (if this is no longer available, please contact the registrar's office for a copy or other verification of enrollment.)
- Copy of an official class schedule for the Fall semester
- Student ID Number at their post-secondary educational institution
- Scholarships will only be paid to accredited post-secondary educational institutions. Exceptions are approved by the Board of Directors on a case-by-case basis.
- $500 will be applied by the school to the Fall semester and $500 will be applied to the Spring semester following graduation for $1,000 recipients.
- $2,000, $4,000, and $5,000 recipients will have half of their respective scholarship applied to the Fall semester and the other half to the Spring semester.
- Students must maintain full-time status as defined by the respective school.
- High school graduates who provide documentation that they are enlisting in military service may have up to 4 years to fulfill their scholarship. Documentation deadlines and additional restrictions may apply.
2019 Graduating Seniors
Added Incentives for Qualifying Seniors**
- Honor Students (top 10%) will receive a total of $2,000
- Salutatorian (1 per school) will receive a total of $4,000
- Valedictorian (1 per school) will recieve a total of $5,000
** The added incentives will apply to all students who live within the Sumner County borders, even if they're required to attend a non-Sumner County school.
** If a student resides in Sumner County but has elected to attend a school outside of Sumner County beyond their home school district, then that student would not be eligible for above incentives.