Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund
More Info about Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
- Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund provides a one-time $1,000 scholarship award for students who will be enrolled full-time in post-secondary classes in the fall, following high school graduation.
- To be awarded a scholarship, eligible applicants must complete the online application on this website, March 9 — April 17. Late applications would be disqualified.
- Once awarded, the scholarship recipient must submit these required documents on or before September 2 following graduation:
- Letter of acceptance from the post-secondary educational institution (If this is no longer available, please contact the registrar’s office for a copy or other verification of enrollment.)
- Copy of an official class schedule for the Fall semester
- Student ID Number at their post-secondary educational institution
2019 Graduating Seniors
Added Incentives for Qualifying Seniors**
- Honor Students (top 10%) will receive a total of $2,000
- Salutatorian (1 per school) will receive a total of $4,000
- Valedictorian (1 per school) will recieve a total of $5,000
** The added incentives will apply to all students who live within the Sumner County borders, even if they're required to attend a non-Sumner County school.
** If a student resides in Sumner County but has elected to attend a school outside of Sumner County beyond their home school district, then that student would not be eligible for above incentives.